Headspace Maroochydore is excited to have launched a new social support group for LGBTIQ young people (12 -25yrs). The group, called SHOUT, will provide an environment that is safe, supportive, and that positively affirms and celebrates individual’s sexuality and gender identity.
SHOUT will be a place for young people to: meet & connect with others in similar circumstances, explore feelings associated with their sexuality and/or gender identity, and gain information & support free of discrimination.
- When: Monthly on a Thursday night
- Last Thursday of the month for 12-17yrs
- First Thursday of the month for 18-25yrs
- Where: Coffee United in warehouse out back of headspace
- Who: LGBTIQ young people (12-25) and their friends/supporters