South East Queensland
- Queer ‘n Redlands - email@example.com Queer’n Redlands (QnR) is a non profit community group. The idea behind QnR is about creating a public queer profile within the broader Redlands community
- Q Space (Expanded Horizons) (07) 5569 1824 or 0419 750 609 LGBT youth drop-in space for ages 12 to 17 at Southport on every Friday from 4 to 6pm.
- Freedom Transgender Support Group – Email firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 0415410 385 – Gold Coast social club for transgender or gender diverse people their friends and families which meets once a month on the Gold Coast so that the trans community can come together to network and socialise among ourselves in a safe and friendly atmosphere.
- SHOUT Youth Group (07) 5458 9300 – for LGBT young people and their friends. Last Thursday of the month 6 – 8 pm at QAHC Sunshine Coast (107 Maud St, Maroochydore)
- Queensland Association of Healthy Communities (Central Coast) (07) 5458 9300 promote the health and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Queenslanders
- Universtiy of Sunshine Coast Queer Collective
- Spiritus Positive Directions (Nambour) (07) 5441 1222 care co-ordination, information and referral service for People Living With HIV/AIDS
- Coolum Communtiy Centre (07) 5471 6655 Wide range of gay friendly support services available
- Integrated Family and Youth Service (07) 5438 3000 Provides a range of gay friendly specialist support and intervention programs for children, young people and families
- Prism LGBT Community Group – Monthly social BBQ’s. Contact email@example.com
- Universtiy of Southern Queensland Alliance
- Coffee, Tea or Me Gay friendly cafe with gay magazines available
- Gundy Gay Gathering - Casual social get together for LGBT people and their family and friends. Contact Katherine Johnston on (07) 4670 0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org