South East Queensland
- Queer ‘n Redlands – firstname.lastname@example.org Queer’n Redlands (QnR) is a non profit community group. The idea behind QnR is about creating a public queer profile within the broader Redlands community
- Q Space (Expanded Horizons) (07) 5569 1824 or 0419 750 609 LGBT youth drop-in space for ages 12 to 17 at Southport on every Friday from 4 to 6pm.
- Freedom Transgender Support Group – Email email@example.com Ph: 0415410 385 – Gold Coast social club for transgender or gender diverse people their friends and families which meets once a month on the Gold Coast so that the trans community can come together to network and socialise among ourselves in a safe and friendly atmosphere.
- SHOUT Headspace Maroochydore at our building 1/27 Evans St, Maroochydore. 5.30 – 7pm, monthly on a Thursday and caters for young people 12 -25 yrs. Anyone interested can contact us on 5409 4900 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Universtiy of Sunshine Coast Queer Collective
- Spiritus Positive Directions (Nambour) (07) 5441 1222 care co-ordination, information and referral service for People Living With HIV/AIDS
- Coolum Communtiy Centre (07) 5471 6655 Wide range of gay friendly support services available
- Integrated Family and Youth Service (07) 5438 3000 Provides a range of gay friendly specialist support and intervention programs for children, young people and families
- Prism LGBT Community Group – Monthly social BBQ’s. Contact email@example.com
- Universtiy of Southern Queensland Alliance
- Coffee, Tea or Me Gay friendly cafe with gay magazines available
- Gundy Gay Gathering – Casual social get together for LGBT people and their family and friends. Contact Katherine Johnston on (07) 4670 0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org