Where will my money go?
Many of the services we provide do not receive any government funding and rely on donations and fundraising to continue.
All donations made to Open Doors go to help us deliver services and support to LGBT young people.
You can let us know to which program or service you would like your donation to go to including these areas:
- Young and Proud (18 to 24 year old young people)
- Jellybeans (Transgender, Gender Diverse,Variant and Gender exploring young people)
- Queeriosity (LGBT Youth Festival)
If not specified, donations will be allocated to the program that most needs the funds to continue
Tax deductible Donations
All donations to Open Doors are tax deductible.
You can make a once-off donation or schedule to make regular donation
Not able to give money? We also accept donations of:
- Long life pantry food items (expired products will not be accepted)
- New socks and underwear
- New towels, washers and tea towels
- LGBT Books (Erotica will not be accepted)
- LGBT DVD’s (M15 rated or under)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a donation
You can also contribute to Open Doors by purchasing our merchandise we have for sale.