Suicide & health research
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell (PDF 485kb) – (2003) Dyson et al., Australian Research Centre In Sex, Health And Society, La Trobe University, NSW – The need to be documenting the links between sexuality and suicidal behaviors among young people
- Self Harm and Suicide Risk for Same-Sex Attracted Young People(PDF 131kB) – (2002) Brown, Australian e-Journal for the Advancement of Mental Health, volume 1
- Mapping Homophobia in Queensland (PDF 213kB) – (2005) Flood & Hamilton, The Australia Institute.
- Private Lives (PDF 980kB) – (2006) Pitts et al. Gay and Lesbian Health Victoria, Victoria – A report on the health and wellbeing of LGBTI Australians
- Sexuality and Homelessness (PDF 109kB) – (2005) Roach, Crisis, United Kingdom
- Understanding Suicide and Promoting Survival in LGBT Communities (PDF 848kB) – (2007) Johnson et al., University of Brighton, United Kingdom
- What’s the Difference? Health Issues of Major Concern to GLBTI Victorians (PDF 322kB) – (2002) Ministerial Advisory Committee on Gay and Lesbian Health, Victorian Department of Human Services, Victoria.