Young and Proud
Young and Proud is on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month.
Young and Proud is a social support group for LGBT young people aged 18 to 24 years old.
This group is a supportive social space which will provide:
- A range of positive social activities
- A space to support positive individual connections and friendships
- Workshops, information and support around health and wellbeing topics,
- Access to outreach workers from other specialist services
- Connection with and referral to other LGBT accessible services
- Information about and promotion of LGBT community events
- A space that will encourage and promote a sense of community and belonging
Young and Proud is on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month at Open Doors. Please either call ahead OR be added to our Young and Proud Facebook page as sometimes, we will be out doing social activities on some of these meetings.
For more information contact Chris on email@example.com